Like most though (I would assume) I struggle with being the person I want to be. Either I waste too much time, become demotivated, fall into old habits or just plain forget to do things. But why? Often I find it's because I don't set definite goals for myself to follow. I have some vague idea of what I want to do in my head and somehow magically expect for my efforts to produce excellent results. That's like trying to solve a math problem with half of the question!
This blog is going to be one of those definite goals. It's a place for me to take my ideas out of my mind and organize them. For just as much benefit to me as anyone else I will use this blog to discuss my opinions on motivation, frugality, life hacks, happiness and whatever else fits the bill. I will update this blog no less than once per week, even if all I have to share is how I spent the week eating out of a bathtub full of cheetos and watching re-runs of House M.D.
No comments:
Post a Comment